[Peace] Brain Storm

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 18 16:51:21 CDT 2002

Subject: [Sdas] luxurious brainstorm 6/19
Sender: sdas-admin at ojctech.com

Yes, you:

As promised, there will be a Luxurious Brainstorm, the
first foothold in designing the next editon of the
School for Designing A Society, on

Wednesday, June 19 at 7pm at the school house.
It will be delightful.

This is a threat that it won't happen without you and
perhaps a threat that it might.

This evening is being proposed as a BRAINSTORM- not a
decision making time, not a planning arena. It is to
cull ideas and suss out both eager and cranky
proposals from their holes, and people who crank and
hole. How can I emphasize the way you who is reading
this text are needed to participate? This is where
instead of saying 'I would have done it differently'
you do it diiferently.

Think:

schedule
teachers
classes
students
finances
publicity
enrollment

and after you get over it, think

offers
invitations
seduction
learning
community
projects
design

then come whether or not you thought you would.

Through the medium of email,
beth on behalf of desires
217-384-5123