[Peace] AWARE meeting

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 28 11:12:06 CDT 2002

This is just a reminder about the regular AWARE meeting on Sunday
night at 5PM at the IMC.  We will begin with political poetry by
Amira Davis, local African-American activist and performer. Some of
you may have heard her music  at the Nigeria video last fall. Our
discussion topic will be Globalization and Africa, and we will see
the first 15 minutes of a terrific video based on the August 2001
Durban Conference Against Racism.  Cookies will be provided.
--

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328

tel. 217-333-6519