[Peace] Mass Mobilization in DC

Meridith Kruse bmmk at soltec.net
Fri Mar 1 09:53:49 CST 2002

I have been thinking about making this trip to DC from April 18-21st...

SOA Watch is holding a Colombia Mobilization, with lobby days, teach-ins,
and demostrations.  You can check out their site for more info:

http://soaw.org/colombiaMobilization.html

If anyone is seriously interesting in going and would like
to coordinate, let me know, we can also discuss this at the next
AWARE meeting...I would of course gather as much info as I while in
DC, and report back when I return...

Meridith Kruse