[Peace] Candlelight Vigil March 11th

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Mon Mar 4 17:37:50 CST 2002

please forward

CANDLELIGHT VIGIL for ALL VICTIMS of SEPT. 11 and WAR ON TERRORISM

	Monday, March 11th, 8-9pm

	North end of the U of I Quad.

Candles will be provided. A community dialogue will follow.

8,000 candles have been purchased to symbolize the roughly 8,000
lives lost due to Sept. 11 and the following war on terrorism.

Bring your hearts, minds, resolve.

By the way, over 500 flyers have been distributed! Thanks to Raia, Ricky,
Wilhemene, Paul, Susan, and Jeff, among others! We still have more!
Please call me if you can help post some at your workplace, church,
temple, mosque, favorite cafe, etc.

Thank you!

Molly
637-3276