[Peace] Protest on Prospect Tomorrow, Saturday

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 22 14:52:45 CST 2002

Some misery seems not to be preventable, like Alzheimer's disease.

Other misery, like being bombed fearful helpless racially profiled
locked up without a warrant sick, can be prevented.

This is why I'm interested in protesting on Prospect, instead of in front
of my mother's house in Skokie(she suffers from alzheimers).

We'll meet at 12:30--1:30 on Prospect avenue. Bring your signs;other
banners will also be provided.

If you need a ride, come to the School for Designing a Society at 12:15.
susan