[Peace] Anyone want a mini-vacation?

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 26 09:45:29 CST 2002

The care-club for my mom in Chicago, needs a 2nd car for us caregivers to
drive from Urbana to chicago every three days and back. There is a car
ready and waiting for us in New Jersy, only no one is going in that
direction soon ( we need the car ASAP). Bryan Cribbs is willing to go, but
only as a very kind offer(he has no other reason to go there).

I would be happy to pay for someone's bus ticket there and gas expenses
back, if someone would want to do this.

Is someone wanting to daydream/read on a bus for a day, then see April
scenary?

Help!
Susan