[Peace] The Illinoisan Student Journal

Raymond Arias theillinoisan at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 09:49:44 CST 2002

Hi, I'm Ray Arias and I'm trying to put together a student journal on the
web called the Illinoisan.  I am currently working on the cover and some
articles to put into it.  Mostly I am looking for articles from a liberal
and dissenting point of view, yet based on the facts.  If anyone would like
to help out or contribute some articles, I can be reached at
theillinoisan at aol.com .   I currently have a somewhat functional webpage up
with a free webhosting service at http://www.illinoisan.netfirms.com/ .
Check it out some time if you would like.  I hope to have at least ONE
article up by the beginning of next week, but the way things are going, I
can't even guarantee that.  Take care and anti-Bush, anti-war machine,
anti-"liberal" media, anti-dittos to all of you.

Ray :)