[Peace] protest on prospect tomorrow, Saturday

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 29 17:14:14 CST 2002

Unless it rains, we will protest on Prospect Avenue tomorrow, Saturday,
from 12:30--1:30, on the overpass where the exit from I-74 North
intersects with Prospect.

We have banners, or  bring your own.

If you need at ride, come to the School for Designing a Society, 409 N.
Race, Urbana, at 12:15, and we'll drive there together.

Some of us feel that there is the beginnings of a crack in the
popularity and credibility of the War Government's Anti-Terrorist
campaign--some voices speaking out in this country, and certainly outside
this country. Let's push that crack.