[Peace] Fliering information

patton paul ppatton at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu May 2 17:12:15 CDT 2002

I recieved this notice about fliering on and arround the campus area from
another list, compiled for another purpose, but its useful for AWARE too,
so I'm forwarding it.
Dr. Paul Patton
Post-Doctoral Research Associate
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180
home phone: (217)-328-4064
homepage: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ppatton/index.html

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein