[Peace] a party Party for Barry and Barbara

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sat May 4 06:28:06 CDT 2002

Barry Miller and Barbara Dyskant are leaving town for the EAst(Barry is
already there) and I want to give them, and us who are staying here, a
PARTY. As in, party.

So next Saturday, from 8-11pm, at 902 S. Lincoln, apts. 206 & 207(where
Herbert Brun and I have lived) there will be a party--with swing music so
that we can get close to each other, some drinks so that we can retreat,
and food so that we can...er... eat. The food will be pot-luck, or
snack-luck--bring something along. Also, if you're fussy about kinds of
beer, bring your fussiness.

So on Saturday, May 11, 8-11, let's party Barbara and Barry and Erik and
Nadine(the Dyskant-Miller family) out of town!!