[Peace] The Wrong Side of History (fwd)

patton paul ppatton at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu May 9 20:59:11 CDT 2002

I may not have time to write a letter to the editors about this, but I
hope someone does.  See below.
-Paul P.
Dr. Paul Patton
Post-Doctoral Research Associate
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180
home phone: (217)-328-4064
homepage: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ppatton/index.html

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein