[Peace] Carl Rally Tonight!

James Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Wed May 22 16:46:22 CDT 2002

AWARE folks and friends are warmly invited to the Carl Estabrook for
Congress rally at the IMC this evening (Weds, 5/22). It's free (though
campaign contributions are always welcome) and the Red Herring is catering
tasty vegetarian treats. The speaker's list features Peter Miller,
Danielle Chynoweth, Bob McChesney and more, and musical entertainment is
also on tap.

Jim B

Here's the lowdown: