[Peace] house for sale in Crystal Lake Park--Quick!!!

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun May 26 08:20:10 CDT 2002

On Franklin Street(the street that dead-ends into Crystal Lake Park in
Urbana) a house has just come up for sale, right across from the one I
bought. Its address, I think, is 120 Franklin. It's in need of work.
I don't know the asking price, but it should be low; I also know lots
about things that need work in that house, as bargainning chips.

Right now, on that dead-end street, Kord Russell and Raia Fink have bought
a house(Kord is the cinematographer for AWARE, and Raia is treasurer,
amongst other i-and-you-dentities they each have), Ivan and Marilyn Ruis
and their family live there, I just bought a house there(which will be
used for housing, Herbert Brun concerting, and SDAS functions), plus there
are 7 or 8 other peaceable home units.

A loosely-related co-housing street??

Spread the word to come look at the house. Also, I'm at 344-1439, for
question-answering.

Susan