[Peace] July 4th Parade Ideas--Come See!!

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu May 30 10:33:27 CDT 2002

I'm leaving sketches of the ideas we've come up with, so far, for the
AWARE float in the 4th of July Parade. After 5pm today, thursday, they'll
be on the porch of the School for Designing a Society(409 n. race) and at
the IMC(on the table as you come in).

Take a look, make comments,and come to the next 4th of July parade
meeting---we'll be meeting this upcoming Sunday, June 2, at 7pm(after the
aware weekly meeting, 5-7pm) in the IMC.

If other groups want to use these ideas, or co-ordinate with us, GREAT.
Let's keep connected and excited, and change the face of patriotism from
the look of self-appointed moronity into something better.