[Peace] Re: [Sdas] Rolling Thunder: Democracy Festival in Chicago June 15

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu May 30 16:51:15 CDT 2002

I'll be there(and maybe Mark Enslin, too) working with Patch Adams, and
will probably go up the day before.

It should be lots of fun(that's the idea)---an old-fashionned tent
meeting, with barbecue and bands and inspiring politics and lots of time
to chat and find out what's happening, in order to make what's happening.

Anyone else coming? IMC, are you there???