[Peace] FW: Signs at the Peace Rally in SF (fwd)

Betsy Kruger betsyk at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 4 09:19:52 CST 2002

Hi, I'm new to this list.  These great sign slogans were sent to me by a
friend who had a friend at a recent peace march in San Francisco.  Thought
I'd pass them along to this list.  Some of them are really great!

Betsy Kruger

  Let Bush fight Hussein on Pay-Per-View

  CNN: Corporate Nonsense Network

  How Many Lives per Barrel?

  War is So Last Century!

  Regime Change Starts at Home - Vote!

  Bush II - Sequels Suck!

  If you liked Viet Nam, You'll Love Iraq

  Killing One Person is Murder, Killing 100,000 is Foreign Policy

  Axis of Evil World Tour: Bush, Cheney, Ashcroft and Rumsfeldt

  More Trees, Less Bush

  Dubya Stands for War

  Nation of Sheep, Owned by Pigs, Ruled by Wolves

  Bush - Selected Not Elected

  Feinstein: Corporate Whore

  Drop Bush Not Bombs

  Blind Faith in Bad Leadership is Not Patriotism

  Somewhere in Texas there's a Village Missing an Idiot

  We are not worth more; they are not worth less

  Appoint an Oil President, Get an Oil War

  George Bush - Dan Quayle's Mini Me

  THINK! It's Patriotic

  War does not decide who's right, only who's left.

  Nonviolence: Anti-terrorism that Works

  War is just terrorism with a bigger budget

  Drunk ex-frat boy drives entire world into ditch.

  If you can't spell nuclear war, you shouldn't start one.

  Bullying
  Unilateralist
  Shit
  Head

  Like I Need a Reason for Peace

  Hemp is an herb. Bush is a dope

  Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.