[Peace] Officer cites reckless truck driver

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 10 14:10:40 CST 2002

Dear All,

There was a voicemail left by Offier Standifer on my cell phone this
afternoon stating that he had located the driver of the truck who threatened
us four weeks ago on N. Prospect Ave.  He spoke to the driver.  The driver
admitted he was in the area but denied driving up on the sidewalk with his
truck.  The Officer said that we could deal with this discrepancy in court.
He issued the driver a citation for reckless driving and said his court date
is December 19th.  I will follow-up tomorrow morning with the Offier to find
out more about the court case and will post my results here.

Kimberlie Kranich