[Peace] Fwd: Zionist propaganda in the DI!

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 21 11:42:21 CST 2002

I've just read the information. It is trouble. And is another instance
where 'free press' means buyable press: what we call information is the
point of view of the richest. If this 'trouble' could be turned into
an expose of the deliberate misinformation campaign of the people
wealthy enough to own the press, then we could be raising the level of
discontent.

Could an ad hoc forum be called? Can the IMC be involved?
What about contacting Bob McChesney?

I'm here in Washington, working with Patch Adams. Tell me if I can help,
from out-of-town.