[Peace] Fwd: Zionist propaganda in the DI!

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 11:51:53 CST 2002

Yes, They have accepted ads from Matt Hales church.
Write your letter to the editors but send your checks to the public i so
that you support a paper that supports your views. (and that doesn't even
accept any paid ads)  It is much more effective than trying to hand out
literature. 4-5000 people are reading the public i each issue.

public i
c/o IMC
218 W. Main Street
Urbana IL 61801