[Peace] walkout

Matt Reichel reichel at students.uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 24 16:53:27 CST 2002

	Student Peace Action is in the beginning stages of planning a
walk-out on the day after attacks begin, or Jan 29th if such happens over
winter break.
	We are gathering signatures on the following pledge:

	We, the undersigned, are opposed, for our own individual reasons,
to the United States taking military action against the nation of Iraq and
hereby pledge to walk out of classes in protest on the day of classes
immediately following a US attack against Iraq or, should said attack
occur during our semester break, on January 29th, 2003.

	If you would like to help, please contact Carrie at
cmeyer at uiuc.edu. She is heading the committee.

	thanks much,
	Matt