[Peace] Fwd:[ANSWER]: JAN. 18: Buses from 100+ cities traveling to D

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Tue Nov 26 18:27:05 CST 2002

BUSES FROM 35 STATES SET TO TRAVEL TO DC & SF JAN. 18

There are now buses traveling from over 100 cities in
almost 35 states to be in Washington DC and San Francisco  on January 18.  Groups are traveling from all over the
East Coast, Midwest, South and West Coast.  With almost  eight weeks to go before the massive demonstration and  convening of the People's Peace Congress, numbers of
buses, vans and car caravans making plans to come to DC or  SF is expected increase greatly.

Please read the following email to find out if there are
buses from your city -- and if there aren't how you can  begin organizing one today!

********************

For a LISTING OF CITIES AND CONTACT INFORMATION, go to: http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/j18/j18contacts.html

CITIES ORGANIZING BUSES INCLUDE:

Albany, NY
Atlanta, GA
Baltimore, MD
Baton Rouge, LA
Boston, MA
Buffalo, NY
Canandaigua, NY
Charlotte, NC
Chicago, IL
Chico, CA
Cleveland, OH
Columbia County, NY
Corning, NY
Detroit, MI
El Dorado/Placerville, CA
Eureka/Arcata, CA
Fairfield, CT
Fresno, CA
Geneva, NY
Gulfport, MS
Hackensack, NJ
Houston, TX
Iowa City, IA
Jackson, MO
Kansas City, KS
Kingston, NY
Lakewood, CO
Las Cruces, NM
Linwood, NJ
Long Island, NY
Los Angeles, CA
Manchester, NH
Manhattan, KS
Mariposa, CA
Meadville, PA
Miami Beach, FL
Milwaukee, WI
Modesto/Merced, CA
Mt Pleasant, SC
New York, NY
Olathe, KS
Overland Park, KS
Philadelphia, PA
Pittsburgh, PA
Providence, RI
Redding/Shasta Co., CA
Reno, NV
Richmond Hill, GA
Richmond, VA
Rochester, NY
Rock Hill, SC
Sag Harbor, NY
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
Santa Clara, CA
Seattle, WA
Shepherdstown, WV
Southern Oregon
Spokane, WA
Springfield, MA
Stony Brook, NY
Telluride, CO
Terre Haute, IN
Tucson, AZ
Union City, GA
Vestal, NY
Washington, DC
Winston-Salem, NC

For a LISTING OF CITIES AND CONTACT INFORMATION, go to: http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/j18/j18contacts.html

If you have any problem following this link, go to the
A.N.S.W.E.R. home page and click on "View organizing
centers and transportation arrangements from your area,"  or call 202-544-3389 or email dc at internationalanswer.org  to find the bus from the city nearest you.

********************

ARE YOU ORGANIZING -- OR ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ORGANIZING  -- A BUS FROM YOUR CITY?

If you're organizing transportation from your area but are  not yet listed on the A.N.S.W.E.R. website, please also
fill out the form at
http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/j18/j18contacts.html#list  so that we can help get others in your area in touch with  the local organizers.  Every day, we receive calls, emails  and hits to our web page from people all over the U.S. who  are looking for transportation from their city.

If you do not see transportation arrangements from a city  near you, consider organizing a bus from your area, or
organizing car caravans to the nearest bus.  If you are
interested, please get in touch with our Washington DC
office.  We can help provide you with advice, answers to  your questions and organizing resources (such as flyers,  posters, stickers, etc.).  Call the DC office at
202-544-3389 or email dc at internationalanswer.org for more  information -- or if you feel comfortable becoming an
organizing center from your area, fill out the form at
http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/j18/j18contacts.html#list

For an updated ENDORSERS LIST, go to
http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/j18/endorsers.html

To ENDORSE the January 18 Mass Actions in DC, fill out the  easy-to-use form at:
http://internationalanswer.org/ca