[Peace] Re: SPEAKING TOUR / URBANA

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Oct 3 18:05:48 CDT 2002

I don't want to be the coordinator for this show. Someone needs to
step forward to take care of figuring out when this show will start,
what the format will be, and who (if anyone) else will be
speaking/performing, and doing publicity.

I would like the person who does this to be someone who is an IMC
member. This person will be the sponsor/host/coordinator for the show.