[Peace] Stop WWIII Rally!

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Fri Oct 4 16:18:00 CDT 2002

In a message dated 10/4/02 10:47:44 AM Central Daylight Time,
Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu writes:

As it appears now the only way to stop this is by revealing the serious
deficiencies in our own capabilities.  The military is not prepared for this
because:

1. The NBC / WMD protective equipment required to engage in this type of
battle is defective as verified by GAO reports.
2.  The military and VA medical system is unprepared to provide medical care
for the anticipated casualties.
3. The military will use and is unprepared to use depleted uranium  munitions
4. Currently Gulf War I casualties continue to increase in number and they
are not being provided medical care at his time.

These issues are all "show stoppers" but we need every mother, father,
husband, wife, son, daughter, and grandparent of any and all warriors asking
why or how can go to war when we are not prepared.