[Peace] Re:ANSWER Oct 26 Event

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Sun Oct 6 22:13:52 CDT 2002

No, Jeff,

I've been bogged down w/ family issues, and I've been less active lately in organized peace activities.  It's a great idea, tho'--a huge crowd on 10/26 in DC would get noticed.

Jenifer Cartwright
Hi Jennifer,

My name is Jeff Sowers and at the last AWARE meeting I agreed to help org anize
transportation to DC on the 26th for the Anti-War march. It was suggested

that I get it touch with you first to find out what you may be doing in this regard. Are you organizing any transportation or know of anyone eles e
working on this?

Thanks,

Jeff