[Peace] www.TrueMajority.com

Laura Haber l-haber at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 9 15:59:47 CDT 2002

I got this from the TrueMajority Campaign and thought you might
be interested:

Our friends in Congress have been telling us that something
amazing has been happening this week.  Many of their
colleagues have been finding their backbones and are
starting to oppose Bush's war.  One Member of Congress
told us that the 57,000 faxes TrueMajority members like
you have sent in over the past few weeks has been just
the calcium these people will need to keep up the struggle
during this week's debate and over the next few months.
If nobody opposes Bush he'll have the blank check he wants
to go to war.  So click this link to send free faxes opposing
a unilateral invasion of Iraq to your Members of Congress.

http://www.truemajority.com/index.asp?action=2215&ms=blkchkt

Remember, even if Bush wins the vote this week he will still
need the support of Congress and The People if he is going to
go through with this dangerous and expensive folly in Iraq.
Now is the time to get as many Members of Congress on record
against this war.  We'll need them in the months to come.

And please forward this message to other non-warmongers.

For more information, and to take action on this issue, please visit:
http://www.truemajority.com/index.asp?action=2215&ms=taf&ref=52432