[Peace] probably not a news flash

R Braun braun at cyberspace.org
Fri Oct 11 09:27:21 CDT 2002

WILL reported that all 10 IL republicans voted in favor; and that Phelps
and Blagojevich were the only IL democrats to vote in favor.  They've also
quoted Bush saying that "America has spoken with one voice."  Now's the
time to demonstrate to him that this voice was by no means representative!

The Whitehouse switchboard number is 202-456-1414; call it, voice
opposition, urge restraint.  Authority to use force doesn't have to
mean that war is inevitable!