[Peace] things needed

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 11:12:08 CDT 2002

Peacies,
We need a movie projector screen for the Palestinian Truth Tour Presentation
Friday night? Can you help?

The Postcards for Peace fundraiser needs postcards! You can make a 4x6 piece
of art, your kids can, your neighbors can! Come on. I haven't received one
submission from anyone subscribed to this list. The art can be collage,
stamping, crayons, watercolor, glitter, photographs. It doesn't even have to
be Peace related. If you need an extension on the deadline, let me know. I
know the woman in charge and think I can talk her into it;) Please make a
little piece of art for peace this week.

The fundraiser is SUNDAY Nov 10 at 3pm.-- **NOT** Monday Nov 11.as was in
the minutes.  Please mark your calendars.

We will be having a working party for framing at my house on Saturdays Nov 2
and Nov 9 from 12-2pm. 1408 S. Vine, Urbana between FL and PA. Mark your
calendar.

There is a drop off box at the IMC for donated frames... or bring them with
you to the working party.

Who has suggestions for interlude music for the event?
Sandra