[Peace] Fwd: Anti-Semitism

Carol Inskeep inskeep at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 23 09:27:14 CDT 2002

never hurts to re-post this important info.  peace at lists is just for
announcements and minutes of meetings.  peace-discuss is a forum for
further conversation.  one can easily join the list by going to
anti-war.net - simply click on mailing list archive, then on peace-discuss
and follow the easy directions for subscribing.

you can also read all the past postings by just visiting the archive.

good luck!  ask for more help if you need it.

warmly,
carol