[Peace] updating the list

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 14:27:04 CDT 2002

I have the sign-in sheets and would be glad to make the additions or
changes, if it is the will of the group.  I have a version of the old list
on Excel (Al sent me a while back for phoning), and it is in serious need of
updating.  I noticed I am not on it.  Do we know the whereabouts of the
contact sheets many of us filled out early on (I did in January)?

Ricky