[Peace] AWARE draft agenda for Sept. 15th

Karen Kohn karenkohn00 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:17:24 CDT 2002

Robert (and others),
Can you clarify what you want to talk about?  If you want to start chapters of NIMN or Voices, they wouldn't be AWARE, so they don't quite fit on our agenda, although if you want to announce a future meeting that would definitely be relevant.  Or if you want to ask who else is interested.  I won't be at this next meeting, so I don't feel like I have too much say, but just to get my two cents in I'd say a quick survey of who is interested would be appropriate but maybe not a discussion.
-Karen