[Peace] revised agenda

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 13 10:26:37 CDT 2002

Note that we will have 2 speakers from the Mosque on Sunday.

AWARE Agenda, September 15, 2002

1. Introductions  (5 min.)
2. "The role of Muslims in America: Issues and Future" by Dr. Irfan
Ahmad, and "Peace with Justice for a Better world" by Dr. Mujahid
Alfayadh, Iman and Mosque Director, Central Illinois Mosque and
Islamic Center (25 min.) and Q&A (10 min.)
3. News of the Week (10 min)
4. Announcements of future events (5 min.)
5. Evaluation of Teach-In (15 min)
6. Evaluation of 9/11 demonstration and march (15 min)
7. Pledge of Resistance and general pledge concerning Iraq (10 min.)
8. Ideas on where do we go from here?  (5 min.)

--

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328

tel. 217-333-6519