[Peace] Graphics Design & flier help needed

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 09:02:00 CDT 2002

Good morning,
Congratulations to anyone who did any piece of work on the events of last
week. I am so grateful for the group... in giving people a chance to "talk
politics" and "talk alternatives".  There is very little place for that in
every day life as it is lived here in the good old USA.

We handed out more than 3000 pieces of literature last week! We have only a
handful of fliers left.  Ricky and Al were primarily responsible for the
text of the fliers and I did the layout for the fliers in my very
unprofessional, but very easy to use, Broderbund Printshop program.
Unfortunately the fliers can not be saved as PDF or sent electronically, or
shared very easily with someone else.

These fliers will need to be reworked and we will need more of them. I need
to ask someone to step forward who could layout the fliers in Quark or some
other easily shared program.  I can provide you the text and graphic and you
could copy the format that is used... so if your very familiar with the
program it shouldn't take long. These fliers could then also be posted to
our website and sent electronically (as we have had request to do).

Please respond to me if you are a graphics design type who could take this
project on.

Sandra Ahten
217-367-6345