[Peace] AWARE funds back on track

raia fink raiafink at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 16 15:52:18 CDT 2002

Thanks to all for patience and donations! AWARE is no longer in debt,
all pending reimbursements will be paid promptly. If you've got one
coming, please contact me with your postal address so that I may send you
a check, or let me know when I can hand you a check in person.

reminder: all further monetary requests should be submitted (casually, of
course) for review by AWARE's finance committee. Please join the finance
comittee if you are interested.

If you have access to resources (cheap copies and printing, art/protest
supplies, free/reduced space rentals, willing speakers, etc.) please let
us know so we can use our money and resources to our greatest advantage!

thanks and peace,
Raia

        Show me a time when violence is necessary and I will show you
              a time when you are not as free as you thought.
                           -Bombs don't meet needs-