[Peace] fliers Available tonight

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 14:24:16 CDT 2002

Because of a time crunch and a need I am having 100 of each of our 3 fliers
printed this afternoon. I will pick up the cost above $30 if need be. I hope
to be reimbursed for the the $30. I'll have them at the IMC after 5:30. Jim
Buell, you can pick them up there for the Channing Murrey event tonight.
The remaining should come back to the IMC for use at the Farmers Market on
Saturday.

I am leaving the originals in a manila envelope in our literature box at the
IMC. Who has access to a copy machine? I'll purchase 3 bundles of paper (3
colors) and leave them with the originals for you to make copies. Can you
please correspond with the list or with me if you can do this.

Cope Cumpston is making the fliers in a more friendly changable format: so
if you have suggestions for changes, please try to put them in writing and
put them to the list. If you have another topic in mind (Columbia?) are you
willing to write the text?  The present fliers are very text heavy at 1300
words. Keep that in mind.

Do you thing the fliers are too text heavy?

We've have suggestions to have fliers with just bullet points instead of so
much text. Anyone willing to take that on?