[Peace] Designated communicator?

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Thu Sep 19 16:57:59 CDT 2002

Hi-

A regular Sunday evening work engagement has kept me from attending AWARE
meetings, but it seems that things are going very well.  Congratulations to
everyone building an alternative to war!

I've noticed that the peace list has become very busy with forwarded
messages, planning details, opinions about current events, etc.  I can't
read all that, but I would like to keep up with things.  Would someone be
willing to set up a moderated announcements list that JUST has minutes of
the weekly meetings and announcements of local anti-war events? I'd imagine
that the list might get one or two (certainly fewer than 5) messages daily.

Thanks for all your hard work, everyone!

-Peter