[Peace] AWARE Agenda 9/22

Carol Inskeep inskeep at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 20 09:12:20 CDT 2002

Hope to see everyone at the AWARE meeting this Sunday.  Many good projects
are in the works and we have a good educational program planned.  Let me
know if you have something to add to the agenda.....Carol

AWARE Meeting 9/22

Slideshow/Presentation by Shana Wills on anti-privatization in South
  Africa

Announcements of Upcoming Events

Events of the Past Week

Financial Report - How much money do we have?  What is the status of the
committee?

Pledge of Resistance/Iraq

Peacelists (re: Peter Miller's request for a moderator)

Reports from Working Groups:
- Farmer's Market
- Original Postcard Auction Fundraiser
- Silk-Screen T-Shirts Fundraiser/Peace Poster
- AWARE CARE

Plans for Direct Action? (October 26th - Patriot Act Anniversary, Tim
Johnson's Office)

WORKING GROUPS

Thanks...cpi