[Peace] Now, live on WEFT, we introduce Charles Joseph Smith

charles joseph smith cjsmith2 at students.uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 21 09:34:01 CDT 2002

As you may or may not know, Dave Monk is a good friend of mine. He acts
almost somewhere as the 'alternative Larry King' as the famous radio
personality on WEFT's "Prairie Monk" show.

I networked with him, seeing him doing several of the Prairie Monk shows
at the WEFT studios, and he started to like the way I became a real
musician. And the best good news of all.....

I will be on the radio for the first time!

I will be on the "Prairie Monk" show. Dave Monk of course. Dave already
saw two of the lecture-recitals and told to me about an interest in doing
the show. I gladly accepted, since I may leave campus this semester.

This will happen from 11am to 12 noon on Sunday,  September 22. If you
can't be at the WEFT studios (at 115 N. Market St., Champaign) to see this
live radio broadcast, just listen to WEFT, 90.1 FM.
Charles Joseph Smith
URH, 101 Daniels Hall, 1010 W. Green St., #101
Urbana, IL 61801-3097
cjsmith2 at uiuc.edu
(217)332-2143
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~cjsmith2/Charles_Home_Page.html