[Peace] ..at home demonstration

Sag sag at tiptontel.com
Sun Sep 22 07:48:14 CDT 2002

I am trying to get peace loving people to join in an at home demonstration.
Starting on Monday I am going to display a huge anti-war sign in my front yard  alongside my flag which I will be flying upside down and at half-mast.

Will you join me?

Let's  show our  Democrat Representatives that we  have a little more guts than the ones who delcared their support for this war mongering administration last week.

 I would like to see as many peace signs displayed in yards across this nation as there are super-patriot-flags.

I firmly believe you're out there...

Please join me  and read my daily column where I conduct my own war on terrorism against a strutting-swaggering-arrogant-war-mongering "president"  who is terrorizing  us and our way of life.

...SAG

http://www.tiptontel.com/~sag/