[Peace] EXPEDIENT

AMEN JOHNSON stellak004 at mail.com
Tue Sep 24 18:58:10 CDT 2002

BARRISTER AMEN JOHNSON.CHAMBERS
Legal Practitioners / Notary Public
Blk 804- Law House Building
Lagos-nigerian
Date: 23rd Sept,2002

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE
It is my humble pleasure to write you this letter irrespective of the fact that
you do not know me. However,I am in search of a reliable and trustworthy
person that can handle a confidential transaction of this nature.

I am AMEN JOHNSON, a family lawyer to our former military ruler,General Sani
Abacha who died suddenly in power some years ago. Since his untimely demise,
the family has suffered a lot of harassment from the regimes that succeeded
him. The regime and even the present civilian government are made up of
Abacha's enemies.Recently, the wife was banned from traveling outside Kano
State their home state as a kind of house arrest and the eldest son still in
detention.Although, a lot of money have been recovered from Mrs. Abacha since
the death of her husband by the present government, there's still huge sums of
money in hard currencies that we have been able to move out of the country for
safe keeping to the tune of US$18.5 million.This money US$18.5 Million is already
in a europe country and if you are interested,we will prepare you as the
beneficiary of the total funds,and you will share 25% of the total funds after
clearance from the Security Company.

Note, there is no risk involved in this project because l am involved as
Abacha's confidant. Therefore contact me on my direct
email:stellak004 at mail.com Please you should keep this transaction a top
secret and we are prepared to do more business with you pending your approach
towards this project.I await your urgent response.Thanks.

Yours Faithfully
AMEN JOHNSON.