[Peace] Have Coffee with Naomi Jakobbson

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Sep 25 18:31:13 CDT 2002

Dear friends and neighbors -

Election day is fast approaching this November 5th.  I would like to
invite you to my house to meet Naomi Jakobbson, who is running for State
Representative in the 103rd District which represents most of
Champaign-Urbana.

        <.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.>

        Coffee for Naomi Jakobbson
        Wednesday, Oct. 2 from 7 - 9 PM
        412  W. Illinois (@ McCullough Street)

        <.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.><.>

Naomi represents a progressive agenda.  She supports a living wage, equal
rights, universal health care, and affirmative action.  She is a feminist,
a pacifist, and a leader.

My current legislator, Tom Berns, is against a woman's right to chose.
He voted against gay rights legislation after indicating to he would vote
for it.  He does not have a good track record with unions or health care
advocates.

Naomi will support the grassroots efforts of progressives, but only if we
elect her!

Please join us for coffee, chocolate treats, popcicles, and good
conversation.

Voter registration and change of address forms will be available.

See you there!

Danielle

P.S.  If you would like to help with Naomi's campaign, please e-mail
Kristen at: treasurer at jakobsson2002.com or call the campaign office at:
355-2002.