[Peace] Peace demonstration

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 26 15:31:30 CDT 2002

Peaceniks,

The local resistance to Bush's push for an illegal pre-emptive strike
against Iraq is headed for the streets!

Join us Saturday from noon-1pm on the corner of N. Prospect and Marketview
Drives in Champaign where we will engage Saturday shoppers in discussion,
distribute handbills stating the reasons not to go to war, and provide a
visible resistance to the war mongering  of our so-called (cowboy) leaders.

Please bring yourself, your friends and your signs. I've got some hand-outs.
Bring ones you've got as well.

See you Saturday.

Kimberlie