[Peace] Fwd:[ANSWER]: Joint Call: All Out for Oct. 6 and Oct. 26!

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Mon Sep 30 20:58:48 CDT 2002

Joint message from the A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition (Act Now to  Stop War & End Racism) and Not In Our Name Project on  support for October 6 mass events and October 26 National  March to Stop the War on Iraq.

In the spirit of building the unity of anti-war forces,
the A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition and Not In Our Name Project
have issued the following joint statement--

We urge all those who oppose George Bush's planned war  against Iraq to actively mobilize for:

1. The October 6 mass protests against the U.S.
government's war on the world, detentions and roundups of  immigrants, and attacks on civil liberties, in Central
Park, NYC; San Francisco; Los Angeles and other cities.  For more information about how you can help build the
October 6 demonstrations, go to
http://www.notinourname.net.

2. The October 26 National March to Stop the War Against  Iraq in Washington, DC and San Francisco. March organizers  anticipate that hundreds of thousands will take to the
streets in Washington, DC, San Francisco and many other  countries that day. For more information on how you can  help build the October 26 National Demonstration go to
http://www.internationalanswer.org.

Send replies to answer at action-mail.org

This is the ANSWER activist announcement
list. Anyone can subscribe by sending
any message to <answer.general-subscribe at action-mail.org> To unsubscribe <answer.general-off at action-mail.org>