[Peace] prompt messages please!

Kate Best kbest1975 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 2 14:19:30 CST 2003

Hello,

I am a subscriber to this mailing list and have really enjoyed the information I receive through it.  However, I am getting a little frustrated at the number of emails that want me to participate in something that very day.  I receive the messages in the daily digest format, and I often don't get a chance to read them until the end of the day.  Please try to give more advance notice about events and opportunities, so that I can try to plan my schedule accordingly.

Thanks,

Kate Best