[Peace] Aware fundraiser-palestianian truth tour

Myles Robert myles at eudoramail.com
Wed Apr 2 19:08:30 CST 2003

Hello

 Can anyone send an email to me with contact information for the palestianian truth tour folks?  I have been told there is a hip-hop artist wanting to perform at the fundraiser, but I have not spoken with him or an event organizer.

Also the fundraiser group is still in need of help.

 We will have flyers to put up promoting the event on Friday.  Can anyone volunteer to put some up.  There is a need to flyer urbana, campus town and downtown champaign.

Also we need someone to coordinate refreshments for the event.

Thank you, myles (myles at eudordamail.com)

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com