[Peace] AWARE agenda

Carol Inskeep inskeep at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 11 09:54:43 CDT 2003

This week's meeting will be brief since we all have a party to go
afterward!  Email me with additions/corrections...

Introductions (5)
News of the Week (5)
Financial Report (2)
Working Group Reports (30?)
- Prospect for Peace (Ricky)
- Beyond Prospect (Linda)
- Tax Resistance (Paul)
- Peaceful Tomorrows speaker report (Carol)
- Palestinian Truth Tour (Peter and Linda)
- Other?  Speaker's Bureau?
Announcements (5)
Adjourn and enjoy Music/Poetry/Performance at the AWARE fundraiser

And finally, just a brief thank you to those who attended the Peaceful
Tomorrows speaker last night.  Especially thanks to AWARE folks who worked
hard to make it happen:  Lisa Chason, Meridith Kruse, and especially  Al
Kagan (who hosted Jeremy and handled many important details of organizing
his visit).  Also thanks to those who made phone calls and flyered!  cpi