[Peace] School for Designing a Society composition amatuer performance

Indigo Frank poetinhell at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 13:49:51 CDT 2003

Inviting anybody to come...Housetheater performance of an opera we composed at "The School for Designing a Society "The topic is "The muddy crossroads,on which the word freedom is trampled."There is a donation of $8-20 requested,but if you can't pay,come anyway. Come,and think about,queation,admire,critique,and make suggestions to what we perform.It is on Thursday(tonight) 8 pm,and Friday,9 pm.Perhaps,come twice.Location:Anacroatan 210 S. grove st.,Urbana,on the corner of green and grove....Love,Indigo