[Peace] CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jim Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Sat Apr 19 18:06:57 CDT 2003

Hmm, a scam I haven't seen before. All sorts of neat things come up on
Google when you type in "fiducially" or "duck havard" though. Kind of a
shame to learn that the domain name "pileofcrap.org" is already taken :-) :
http://pileofcrap.org/comments.php3?page=8&ArticleID=351

Zach, is there any way to filter this stuff out?

peace,
jb