[Peace] ONE DAY, TWO DEMOS

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 15:11:03 CDT 2003

April 26, 1937: Guernica, Spain, destroyed by Nazis.
April 26, 2003: Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort expands
Saturday protests to two locations!

BECAUSE OCCUPATION IS NOT LIBERATION!

Prospect for Peace
(as always)
2-4 pm, Saturday
N Prospect near Marketview…
Rain or shine, snow or hail, cops or
counter-protesters!

...and if you're looking for a place without
counter-protesters...

Neil for Peace
(same date and time)
2-4 pm, Saturday
N Neil near Marketview/Anthony Dr…
Reaching a new audience with a message of peace!

We need bodies at both locations.  If either is too
small, our message will be weaker.  Folks need to hear
from us right now.  Everything we predicted has come
true, unfortunately, and more to the point, the
Administration has been emboldened to continue its
global blitzkrieg.  The US occupation of Iraq is a
humanitarian nightmare of hunger, pollution and
martial law.  Afghanistan is not much better, but the
Administration has managed to turn much of the
nation’s attention away from the devastation in our
wake by always manufacturing a new “enemy of the
week.”

To paraphrase Smokey,
“ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT PERPETUAL WAR AND OCCUPATION!”

Please email me back if you can come.  Thanks!