[Peace] distribution through firestarter press

firestarterpress at ziplip.com firestarterpress at ziplip.com
Fri Aug 8 02:55:57 CDT 2003

to: tina gersdorf

about a month back tina sent a message to the list requesting assistance on getting things distributed through firestarter press.

aside from making her aware that she may contact us directly, some helpful points:

1. we are a FREE press and distribution initiative. if she is attempting to make money through us, she will be disappointed.

2. mail any submissions: po box 50217 baltimore, md 21211

3. unless you already have lots of copies, we can only add inventory at the end of the year.

4. we are a political organization, with our own ideas and goals. if you want to know about those ideas, we would be happy to mail you a catalog to peruse and to order free copies of pamphlets through us. send us your address.

stay strong.
~av