[Peace] Protest Flyer

Gabriel Stanton ggstanto at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 15:32:48 CDT 2003

Second Try,

Attached is the flyer I want to print out and distribute all over CU.
Questions or suggestions? We can start by distributing it at the farmer's
market! For those of you without Macs I have it  in unformatted  form below

Peace,

Gabe

                                                    OCCUPATION IS NOT
LIBERATION !

                                                          SEND OUR TROOPS
HOME!

                       Protest the ongoing conflict in Iraq and Afghanistan
and
                                      threats by the U.S. to start more wars

                          A.W.A.R.E. Is sponsoring a return to the corner of
Prospect and Marketview
                      The first Saturday of every month from 2-4 PM starting
this September

                Do not park in Tires Plus or Hobbies (parking further away
is the best policy)

                            Bring Signs if you want but there will be some
provided

MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup